Pages

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

School Themes and a FREEBIE!

Does your school do a new theme each year?

Mine does.   You name it, we have probably done it!  Which means I have a lot of themed stuff.  I used to go all out, but as time has gone on, I have kind of scaled it back...This is good because this year, our theme is "Keys4Success."  (The 4 keys are  Respect, Responsibility, Safety, Persistence).  This is the hardest one we have ever had!  So...

For this year, I have decided to do an owl theme in my class this year.  I am soooo excited!!  I always try to match our school theme to my student binder covers, but my plan from now on is to use the owls and incorporate them into whatever theme our school adopts for the year. I've made a new OWL Book binder cover to share with you!    Hope you like it!







Click HERE to go to my TpT store. 



















Till next time...


P.S. If you decide to download, please leave a comment telling me what you think.  Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips