Pages

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Happy, Happy, Happy for Place Value!

Hi y'all!

      I'm stopping in quickly tonight to share some fun place value task cards that I set up for my class to use! They will be happy, happy, happy when they see these Duck Dynasty themed place value task cards!
Who doesn't LOVE Duck Dynasty?!?!

      I have created two versions.  The first version is just regular task cards with a recording sheet.  The second version has a QR Code checking option.  They are aligned to 2.NBT1 and 2.NBT3.

      Just click on the pics to take you to either version.




**This 2nd version is the exact same set, except that it has a QR Code checking option.



And, for sticking with me through this post, the first 3 comments will get the set of your choice!  Just leave your version choice along with your email!
Whoo-hoo for FREEBIES!!

First 3 comments - GO!!

Till next time!

9 comments:

  1. I am IN LOVE with this & would love the first packet!!! So cute!!! :)

    Kelly
    First Grade Fairytales

    thefirstgradefairytales@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kelly,
      Do you want the version with QR codes or no codes?

      Delete
  2. Would love the second packet. Emilytate@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've sent your item! Let me know that you received it!

      Thanks!

      Delete
  3. Would love the first version - this is adorable!
    Courtney
    Polka Dot Lesson Plans

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've sent your item! Let me know that you received it!

      Thanks!

      Delete
  4. Love these! Can't wait to grab them!

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips