Wow! I am so honored! Four Versatile Blogger Awards!! I was nominated by these great bloggers!
Bee at Bee Teaches
Carrie at The Common Core Classroom
Rachel at Teaching with Z
Julie at Owl See You in Third Grade
You must check out their blogs!
Now...for the rules...
- Thank who nominated you. (DONE)
- Include a link back to who nominated you. (DONE)
- Include the image of the award in your post. (DONE)
- Give 7 random facts about yourself. (DONE)
- Pass the award on to other versatile bloggers. (DONE)
- Let the bloggers know you have nominated them. (DONE)
- I have been with my husband since I was 15. We were high school sweethearts! I have loved him from the moment I met him! He is my soul-mate!
accent, but I wouldn't have it any other way!!
3. I am a HUGE reality TV fan. I am ashamed to admit that, but it's true! I must come clean. I'm not
into the housewives or Kardashians, but I love Survivor, Amazing Race, Pawn Stars, and Hard Core
Pawn. I know...it's sad, sad, sad!
4. I love scrapbooking! I am looking forward to being able to pick it back up after the last two years
of grad school! I even taught a class at my church and worked in a scrapbooking store on the
5. I am a techno-geek! I love anything and everything to do with technology. I may not know how to
do something technology-wise, but I try to learn and am willing to learn!
6. I am in love with the Yorkie breed of dog. We have had 2 Yorkies in our 22 years marriage. Our first
one came along before we even had kids!
7. And the last random fact will make you go EEERK! What?!?! I have died before! When I was a
toddler in South Dakota, I was very sick. I had asthma, but they couldn't figure that out at the time.
They thought I had cystic fibrosis. Anyway, obviously I am still here since you are reading this!
Now for the nominations. Drum roll please...
I know, I know...that's not enough, but these are really some great blogs and you should check them out to see why I nominated them! Plus, I really need some sleep. I'm getting a new kitchen floor bright and early in the morning...