Pages

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Chick-fil-a and My Classroom

Today I got to  read with the Chick-fil-a cow.  It's funny...I can be silly all day long with little kiddos, but I was really nervous in front of all the mommies and grandmommies!  It was fun though!  There were a lot of itty bitties there, which was different than my normal crowd of second graders.  The first story I read  was Harry the Dirty Dog, then we did the chicken dance and they got to dance through the little red door with Cow.  Trust me, if you have never been to a Chick-fil-a Dwarf House, going through the little red door is a big deal!  The next story is always a favorite with kiddos and adults alike - If You Give a Mouse a Cookie

I didn't get any pics of the actual storytime with my camera, but the marketing director did so I'll be sure to post those when she sends them to me.  I did, however, get to spend some time with one of my sweeties that I've had for the past two years.  (I looped up with her class.)  Can you say PRECIOUS?  That's what these two girls are!

My sweetie from last year and her little sis



I worked really hard in my classroom today.  It's so hard moving and unpacking.  You realize what you really use and what you don't!  I've got to seriously start the de-hoarding process!  But then again...I might need it! 

Till next time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips