Pages

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Oscar Night Sunday...AND a FREEBIE!!

     Whoooo's watching the Oscars??  My favorite part of the Oscars is totally watching the Red Carpet pre-Oscar show!  I love to see all the beautiful dresses!
Who's best-dressed?  
Who's worst-dressed?  
So far I love Jennifer Chastain, Anne Hathaway, and Jennifer Lawrence!  I didn't really see any that I loathed.  For the most part, I thought everyone looked really good!  
What did you think?

     I've also been working while watching the Red Carpet.  I've been working on a tiered math game for my students.  It is called Perfect 100, Perfect 500, Perfect 1000, or Perfect 5000 based on what your students need.  The Perfect 100 is great for your little sweeties that need extra support.  The Perfect 500 is great for your on-level students, and the Perfect 1000 and 5000 is for your students working above grade level.  Of course, that's how it is for me.  :)  You may need to use it differently in your classroom.  I've provided a little FREEBIE to get you started!  Plus, you get the number cards for your deck of cards!  Just click on the picture to take you to the FREEBIE!!  The rest of the tiered levels are in my TpT store.  Hop on over to grab your tiered games for your class!


  
      I hope you have a great week!

Till next time!  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips