Pages

Monday, April 29, 2013

Instagram Fun

      So...it was back to the real world after my wonderful, awesome, not-long-enough spring break!  Now, we only have 19 more days of school!  Whoop-whoop!  I really am going to be sad to see this sweet bunch of kiddos go!  But, so excited for summer!  This will be the first summer in a couple of years that I have not had to work on grad school classes!

      On another note...do you instagram?  I so, so love this app!  Now, I have The Bomb-Diggity Classroom on instagram!  Come follow me and join in the fun!


      I am so excited to link up with What the Teacher Wants and Apples and ABC's for their #teachertalktuesday.  The idea is to post a pic that you want to share every Tuesday with the hashtag #teachertalktuesday so that we all can connect with teachers around the world to see what they are up to.  
Sound fun, right?

      Here are a few of my favorite pics:

Flowers from my sweet hubby!

You might as well... :)
My little math team!  So smart!!



            Now, head over and join the party!  It's going to be so fun to see #teachertalktuesday in action!  See you tomorrow!  :)

Till next time...





     

1 comments:

Blogging tips