Pages

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Stranded on an Island Linky

     Well, it's Sunday night and you know what that means!  It's time to link up with LaToya at Flying Into First for her fun weekly linky called Let's Get Acquainted!

                                  

This week, the topic is:  3 things you MUST HAVE if you are stranded on a desert island!

1.  I would want my hubby with me!  He is a definite keeper!  You can read about him here!

2.  I would need my cell phone.  I know, I may or may not have any electricity, but it'll be good while it lasts!
     Ha!

3.  I would need some sunscreen!  I burn so easily and my dermatologist wants me to wear at least a 45-50  
     every day on my face, which I do...every. single. day!!

Well, that's it for tonight!

Till next time!

4 comments:

  1. I'm sure your island will have wifi. :) I picked sunscreen too (felt like wasting a wish - but I did it like a good girl.
    Kimberly
    Funky First Grade Fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, we have #3 in common! LOVE the lotion to help prevent wrinkles from too much sun! I am so excited to meet you through the linky! Happy to be your newest follower!
    Julie
    Ms. Marciniak's First Grade Critter Cafe

    ReplyDelete
  3. I decided that I would just chance it and fry! I am bringing my hubby and kiddos too! It would be great to have some family time especially if it is a beautiful beach somewhere! Love your blog name:) Very cute! I am your newest follower.

    Kristy
    The Phonics Phenonmenon

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips