Pages

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Let's Get Acquainted Linky

      It's Sunday, and Latoya over at Flying into First is having a fun linky called Let's Get Acquainted.  Today's topic is:


2 Truths and a Lie


     This should be fun, right?


Here's how it Works:

Think of 3 things about yourself or your life.  You should make 2 of them truths and 1 of them a lie.   You can list them on your post in any order.  Do NOT give the answer yet in your post.  

People will try  guess your lie in your in the comments of your post.  So remember to be very creative so that it is hard for people to get it right. 

At the end of the week you can share the answer in your comments from the post or include it in a post you make at the end of the week. 

So.....here are my 2 truths and a lie.

1.  I was born in South Dakota!

2.  I have DiEd before!

3.  I won a scholarship to play a sport at my alma mater!

So what do you think?  Which one is a lie???

      Try to guess in the comments below and I'll let you know at the end of the week!  
  Happy Guessing!!

7 comments:

  1. Hey! I found you through Latoya's linky party! I'm going with #3 as the lie, but I would love to hear the story behind #2 if it's a true story.

    Have a great week!
    Carla
    Surviving Sixth Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm guessing your lie is number 1, but I too would like to hear the story behind #2. I have a feeling it stands for something by the way you wrote it! :)

    Regina
    Kinder Krazy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going with #1 and am SUPER curious about #2. :)
    Jean
    Diving Into 2nd Grade

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think number 1 is a lie but I'm super scared and surprised if number 2 is true (and really glad that you are alive)!

    œKaryn
    A is for Apple B is for Blog
    Kideducator@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think #2 is a lie, and you are trying to trick us. I am your newest follower. Your blog is adorable.

    Terri
    The First Grade Princess

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm going along with everybody else, I say it's number 1. Number 2 is serious. Is there a story? Would love to hear!

    Karen
    An Apple a Day in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well I think it is #2. Can't wait to find out. Love your blog and I do a lot of STEM in my classroom.
    Sherry
    Kindergarten Milestones

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips