Pages

Monday, March 11, 2013

Let's Get Acquainted!




    It's Monday and I am linking up with Flying into First Grade to get acquainted with fellow bloggers.  Each Sunday, she plans to have a new topic.


     This week you must:
      Sharing 3 things about yourself that you like or like to
do using your initials.
     
     My initials are RFH so...

R - Reading and Reality TV.  I really like to read.  Some of my favorites are the Harry Potter series, the Hunger Games series, and anything romantic!  I don't get as much time as I would like, but during the summer, I hope to catch up!!  Also, I really like reality TV.  I'm somewhat ashamed to say that, but Survivor, Amazing Race, etc. are some of my favorites!

              
F - Friend.  I am a good friend.  I will be your biggest cheerleader.  I am loyal.  

H - Happy.  I am happy, happy, happy with my life.  My family and friends are very important to me. And, I can say I love my job! Many people cannot say that! 



Now, head over to Flying into First Grade and "get acquainted!"  And, don't forget to visit the two bloggers ahead of you and either comment and/or follow!

Till next time...

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I just found you through Latoya's linky! I LOVE the characteristics you chose for your initials! It's so important to be happy! Being a good friend and being loyal are two things that I have always found to be important both in friendships, family and relationships! I'm so glad to have found your blog! I'm your newest follower! :o)

    œKaryn
    A is for Apple B is for Blog
    Kideducator@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Vow!! Love Channing Tatum too! :)

    Kelly
    Charming in Third

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips