Pages

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Midweek Laugh...



      Happy Wednesday!  This week seems to just be dragging right along!  I hope yours is moving faster than mine!  Ha!!
      I'm stopping in tonight to share with you a bit of a funny.  As teachers, we hear many, many things from the mouths of our sweeties...everyday...all day.  It reminds me of this ecard I saw on Pinterest.

Funny Teacher Week Ecard: If you only believe half of what your child tells you about school, we'll only believe half of what they tell us about home.

      Anyway...I have one sweetie that is constantly tardy.  Totally, not her fault, but it's like 4 out of 5 days she is tardy.  At our school, when a student is tardy, a parent must come in and sign him/her in in the computer.  They have to put in a reason for the tardy and a little sticker prints out for the teacher.  Most of her stickers say, "Car trouble," or "Woke up late."  Well...today's reason topped them all.  She walked in with her little sticker, I told her good morning, looked at her sticker, and literally Laughed Out Loud!  I couldn't help but laugh!!!    

"Our clock is not the same as y'alls"

      Really?!  Seriously?!  Then, if your child is consistently late, check your clock and get them to school on time!  

Sooooooo........

What are some funny things that have happened or kids 
have said in your classroom?

Till next time...

1 comments:

  1. I found you through the Linky, but this post cracked me up!
    First, I wish we had a system for our Tardies! Our students pick up a Red Slip and bring it to class and I staple it into a "Tardy Book". That's it. No recourse.

    Second, OMGoodness...that was hilarious!!! I laughed out loud too! I have 1 little boy whose always late as well. I feel bad talking to him about it b/c it is obviously a parent issue.

    Deniece
    This Little Piggy Reads

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips